You’re more efficient when working in a clean space. Plus, if you’re office isn’t squeaky clean, it’s a breeding ground for germs and sickness. If you haven’t done so already, it’s time to look for office and commercial cleaning in Gainesville. With the help of experts, your office will look more organized and professional. In between your cleaning appointments, there are a few tricks of the trade that can help you to keep your workspace looking great.
· Don’t let papers pile up. Forms and documents are the number one cause of clutter in offices. In fact, they can make your work space look filthy even though it might have just recently been cleaned. Don’t let a few measly papers destroy your otherwise clean environment. To prevent this sort of disorganization, file your forms as you go. While it might take an additional minute out of your day, it prevents build-up. Plus, you won’t have to tackle a huge stack later on.
· Keep the electronics clean. Your computer, phone, and keyboard tend to collect the most dust and germs. That’s why it’s so important to dust and clean them regularly. Whether you use compressed air to clean out your keyboard or prefer disinfecting wipes, make sure to give your equipment a good cleaning at least a few times a week. You’ll find that making these small changes not only keeps you and your co-workers healthier, but creates a cleaner space.
· Organize your desk. What good does a cleaning crew do if you’re just going to keep your space messy? Amplify the cleaning efforts of your professional company by keeping your desk tidy. Find organizers and drawers for all of your supplies, and don’t let things accumulate on your desktop. This makes it easier for you to know where things are and for your space to remain clean.
· Don’t collect junk. It’s easy to collect meaningless items, especially in an office setting. Extra sticky notes, numerous pens, and file folders all seem to find a home at your desk. Every month, take the time to de-junk your area. Organization and de-cluttering is key to your office cleanliness.
· Make a list for your cleaning company. It’s important that you know who is responsible for cleaning certain parts of the office. Are your employees in charge of cleaning their desktops or will you have your cleaning company handle that? Make a list of all the tasks that need to be completed and give a copy to your workers and your cleaning crew. This ensures that everything gets cleaned and that there is no confusion.
· Keep basic items stocked. Toilet paper, paper towels, disinfectant wipes, and dusters are all things that you’ll need in between professional cleanings. It’s important that these products are easy to find and available to all employees. Keep them in a communal area and be sure to keep them stocked to ensure that everyone’s space stays clean and tidy.
Even if you’ve hired office cleaning contractors in Gainesville, it’s still important to keep your space clean in between cleaning appointments. With these tips and tricks, your workspace will always be clean and tidy.
Locally Owned & Operated